1/48 Space: 1999 核廢料區2 微縮模型組 + 1/24 月球車 組裝模型
Space 1999 Copyright ITC Entertainment Group Limited.1975 and 2017.Licensed by ITV Ventures Limited.All rights
[About space 1999]
- SF special effects series TV series produced by Jerry Anderson in the UK that produced the SF SFX series, Thunderbird series is [space 1999].
- An explosion accident at the lunar base caused the moon to get out of orbit and jumped out into outer space, and lunar base, moon base alpha members wandered the universe with the moon.
- There are many fans who danced in the story of solving this while encountering various crises.
- It was broadcasted from 1974 to 1975, and various mechanisms also appeared during the program and gained popularity.
- Nuclear waste stored for a long time in nuclear waste area 2 that appears in the first episode of the program accumulates unknown electromagnetic energy.
- The moon is out of orbit by causing a massive explosion due to enormous energy.
- In the area, surrounded by a laser fence around the periphery as a cross shape, special effects with lamps also attracted attention.
[About the model]
- Model gained popularity as a SF TV drama Space 1999 It is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the nuclear waste area 2 that appeared in the first episode of season 1.
- Model the scene of the nuclear waste area 2 that appeared in the drama.
- Two sets of control triangle cones installed on the dome containing the nuclear waste, eight lighting towers to illuminate the area, and 10 members of the Moon-based Alpha crew members to move the members There are 2 parts of Moon Buggy used.
- In addition, there are 64 wired LED light units and a battery case set that allow lighting tower lighting.
- You can easily finish the lighted up scene as it is in one scene of the TV.
- Of course, since it is 1/48 scale, I am also looking forward to the scene production combined with 1/48 scale kit of Eagle Transporter which is already on sale.
- In addition, this set also includes one kit of 1/24 scale moon buggy as a bonus parts.
- The scene of the space 1999 It is a set which the world spreads a lot.
- A scene set reproducing the nuclear waste area 2 of the SF drama 's monumental tower [space 1999] broadcasted from 1974 to 1975 on 1/48 scale
- Two sets of control triangle cones installed on the dome containing the nuclear waste, eight lighting towers to illuminate the area, and 10 members of the Moon-based Alpha crew members to move the members Two moon buggies used are included
- 64 LED light units already wired and a battery case that enables lighting tower lighting are also set
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )
Item Size/Weight : 40.8 x 30.6 x 9.2 cm / 1069g